What do you think? We are on the search for an independent thinker able to support our Principal Engineer. Are you keen to take ownership, both lead and roll your sleeves up to undertake the delivery of detail design schemes? We offer the space to input your own insights, ideas and solutions to challenges encountered in projects.
Our projects vary from small to large scale residential developments, some utilizing traditional drainage solutions and others the opportunity to make a difference to the environment with the use of sustainable drainage systems. Use your creativity to resolve complexities between constrained sites and the appropriate regulations.
Our working environment offers the growth opportunity to become a rounded infrastructure engineer with a good understanding of the commercial and health and safety related aspects to your work.
The role encompasses the detailed design of infrastructure projects, leading and/or assisting with the management, financial and technical input to infrastructure projects, project planning, resources, reporting and financial control.
Your experience in your career to date:
- Detailed design of infrastructure works, including highways and drainage
- Achieving S104 & 106 drainage network approval and adoption
- Achieving adoption of the works in accordance with S278 and S38
- Thorough knowledge and use of AutoCAD, WINDES MicroDrainage and Civil 3D
- Liaison with clients and relevant authorities
- Good communicator and an ability to solve complex problems with a high degree of technical independence
In addition, experience of the following would be advantageous:
- Preparation of FRA’s; and Water Management Statements
- Knowledge of signs and road marking software (Key Signs, Key Lines or equivalent)
- Working towards CEng/IEng
How to apply
Has this described you, the stage you are at in your career and caught your interest? If so, please send your CV with covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robert West are an Equal Opportunities employer.
No agencies please.